Saturday, April 2, 2011

Start off With Some Photos

Hello, I thought I would start the first post off with a couple photos I have found around the internet that I thought were cool. I am planning to use this website as a way to just compile random things I find, whether they be pictures, games, or the occasional philosophy or psychology article. Also, I may take a stab at writing a few ideas I have about life. For example, I am interested about the Nihilistic view on life - that life is essentially meaningless. Perhaps we are able to create meaning ourselves through our goals and aspirations that give us reason and motivation to wake up in the morning.

Anyway, I'll bring things up like that another time. It's late and I am ready to relax. I hope you enjoy a few pictures I found here:


1 comment: